Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- “In recent months, Facebook - the major social media... February 20, 2011“In recent months, Facebook - the major social media platform worldwide and currently the most visited website in most of Africa - has seen a massive growth on the continent. The number of Facebook users now stands at over 17 million, up from just 10 million in 2009. More than 15% of people online in Africa are currently using the platform, compared to 11% i […]
- ICT developments in Africa, 1998-2008 penetration rate. The... February 20, 2011ICT developments in Africa, 1998-2008 penetration rate. The African Mobile Explosion. Original source ITU. Global Digital Participation - how do we get the world to ‘get it’? | Social Media Journal | Social Media Club
Facebook - Visualizing Friendships.
A snapshot of “the... February 20, 2011￼ Facebook - Visualizing Friendships. A snapshot of “the world”, connected, as mined by a now famed intern on Facebook. Original story behind it found here. This is the backdrop that kicked off the article series on #digipart, providing background to the story on “getting the world even more connected”. (via Global Digital Participation - how do we get the […]
- "The Web is /…/ vital to democracy, a communications channel that makes possible a continuous..." February 20, 2011“The Web is /…/ vital to democracy, a communications channel that makes possible a continuous worldwide conversation. /…/ Yet people seem to think the Web is some sort of piece of nature, and if it starts to wither, well, that’s just one of those unfortunate things we can’t help. Not so. We create the Web, by designing computer protocols and software; this p […]
- Hello World! #digipart is now on Tumblr as well. February 7, 2011Here we will share media, infographics, and other interesting multimedia sources related to the movement to get the world digitally participative.
- “In recent months, Facebook - the major social media... February 20, 2011
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Do you want to be a part of building up this community? Do you want to be a part of the conversation and maybe contribute with dedicated action to reach Global Digital Participation? Follow: #Digipart on Twitter – http://live.twingly.com/digipart for … Continue reading
A single page on Flavors.me (http://flavors.me/digipart), redirected from http://digipart.info, collecting Twitter (@digipart2020), Tumblr (http://digipart.tumblr.com) and now WordPress.com as well – this blog! Here we will share news and more editorial content over time.